We’ve listed recent Tribunal decisions and reasons below. The Tribunal publishes reasons for decisions on merits, penalty, motions and costs.
All reasons are also accessible and searchable on the Canadian Legal Information Institute’s (CanLII) website. CanLII does not charge for this service.
How to read the table
- Go to the Tribunal’s Glossary for definitions of commonly-used terms.
- See our Guide to the Tribunal Process for more information about hearings and outcomes.
- “Decision Reserved” means the hearing concluded, but the panel has not yet made its decision.
- “CPSO Public Register” links to the physician’s public profile on CPSO’s website, which provides a summary of allegations and other details about the physician.
- The CanLII website publishes the Tribunal’s reasons and those of other courts and tribunals. If there is no link to CanLII, the reasons are not yet released.