Rules of Procedure, Forms and Practice Directions
The Rules reflect the Tribunal’s processes and procedures and include related forms.
- Rules of Procedure effective January 1, 2023
- Previous Rules of Procedure in effect until December 31, 2022 can be found here.
The Practice Directions should be read together with the Rules of Procedure.
- Practice Direction on Adjournments
- Practice Direction on Case Management
- Practice Direction on Format of Documents
- Practice Direction on Remote Hearings
- Practice Direction on Summonses
- Interim Practice Direction on Reprimands
- Practice Direction on applications for reinstatement
- Practice Direction on open proceedings and privacy
- Practice Direction on requests to participate
Practice Directions support and supplement the Rules by describing what the Tribunal and parties can expect from each other, as well as additional information about the Rules. They may also assist adjudicators when exercising their procedural discretion.
- Form 1 Confirmation of Delivery
- Form 2A Notice of Request under Rule 2.2.8
- Form 2B Motion Under Rule 2.3 For Access to Documents Filed Before January 1, 2023
- Form 4 Notice of Hearing
- Form 5 Request to Participate
- Form 6 Notice of Constitutional Question
- Form 9 Case Management Conference Memo
- Form 11 Notice of Motion
- Form 12A Request to Admit
- Form 12B Response to Request to Admit
- Form 12C Expert Witness Acknowledgment of Duty
- Form 13A Notice of Application to remove information from the Public Register
- Form 13B Request to refer reinstatement application
- Form 13C Notice of Application for Reinstatement
- Form 13D Notice of Application to Vary, Suspend or Cancel a Tribunal Order
- Form 15A Order on Motion
- Form 15B Order on Finding, Penalty and Costs
- Request for access to documents filed in a Tribunal case after December 31, 2022