Rules of Procedure and Practice Directions
The Rules reflect the Tribunal’s processes and procedures and include related forms.
- Rules of Procedure
- Form 5A Notice of Motion
- Form 5B Order
- Form 6A Pre-hearing Conference Memoranduam
- Form 7 Acknowledgement of duty by witness retained as an expert witness
If you need a copy of the Rules in effect until August 31, 2021, email the Tribunal at email@example.com to request a PDF.
The Practice Directions should be read together with the Rules of Procedure.
- Practice Direction on Adjournments
- Practice Direction on Case Management
- Practice Direction on Remote Hearings
Practice Directions support and supplement the Rules by describing what the Tribunal and parties can expect from each other, as well as additional information about the Rules. They may also assist adjudicators when exercising their procedural discretion.